Sunday 1 September 2024

Oops!

 Hello everyone!


I'm afraid due to personal illness, a broken device and an unexpected hospital stay, the July winners' post will be delayed. July's winners will now be announced on the 28th September 2024.

We have our short-list ready to go, it's just totally up to me to get the actual post sorted. Being stuck in hospital is not conducive to blog writing. Sorry everyone! 

I'm also afraid there'll be no challenge for the month of September either, but rest assured we'll be back in October, with Sheepski Designs and Anne Constantly Carding joining us with some great prizes up for grabs again!

As a thank you for your continued support and an apology for my inability to get my job done, please feel free to grab my personally designed, unreleased, GLITTER PAPER PACK.


This month, everyone wins a fantastic prize for visiting this page. Just complete this form to claim!

This offer is only available through to the end of September, a very limited time only. 

And, please ask anyone wanting their own copy to visit this site to download their very own copy. Do not share this set directly with anyone, the emailed copy form will be proof of legitimate ownership for everyone.

Again, I'm so sorry I've let everyone down this month. I will hopefully be back on my game ready for October.🤞

Enjoy your freebie folks!😁

17 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are in the hospital Anne. I hope you are home soon and feeling better. Thanks for the free glitter digital paper. Take care of yourself. Big hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gloria. You're support is just priceless. I've been so grateful for your help. Conie Fong has an awesome team leader!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. I am sorry you are ill Anne. I hope you will be well soon.
    Thank you for the glitter pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Margaret. It's been a tough couple of weeks but I'm not beaten just yet.❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. Get beter soon. Thanks for glitter pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care! Thanks so much for the paper and I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well wishes sent to you dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veel beterschap. Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, hospital? Hope you are feeling better and home very soon. Thank you for the beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you've been in hospital. Hope you're feeling better soon. Thank you for the paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you like the freebie set!❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  9. Sorry to hear you are in the hospital Anne. Hope you recouver soon and may come home. And thanks for the paper pack.

    ReplyDelete