In order to comply with the new GDPR regulations being enforced in Europe on 25th May 2018, changes are being implemented on "A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge" which will come into effect immediately.
- Winner's Posts will no longer contain Links to individual Blogs
- Winner's Posts will only display the winning entry photo and the name of the winner only
- It will be the responsibility of those winners to contact admin to claim prize on offer
- All winning entries will feature an Image of the entry as entered into Linky by that individual and the name of the entrant but NO LINK back to individual Blogs.
- All historical winner's posts are being updated and names/blog links removed
- Linky information of entries made by individuals will be displayed for a maximum of six months
- All historical Linky's have been deleted and this process will be maintained on an ongoing basis
- Those entering any projects into Linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog links are visible to all who visit this blog and has deemed their consent that their entry may be displayed on a winners post should it be selected
- Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose
- Once a winner has claimed their prize their details will be securely destroyed immediately after prize has been forwarded
Post a Comment