Sunday 1 November 2020

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge for November, #11 - 2020

  Welcome to A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #11, 1st November through to 27th November 2020


Firstly, we have a new designer joining the team this month, yet another amazing talent! Please welcome 
I'm sure you'll just love what Claire creates with our awesome prizes, her work is just stunning! 

Our design team has been very busy again! Here's quick look at their work to inspire you this month.
Inspiration Video
Click to play

October Winners, Challenge #10- 2020

To see all our winners from our last challenge and claim certificates, badges and winners’ images, please visit our winners’ announcements post HERE

Our Winners’ Video is also be published on the following sites each month at the conclusion of the challenge.

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Facebook Page




____________________________________________

And now, back to this month's challenge!

This is always an Open Challenge and always "Anything Goes”. You're welcome to add unlimited entries per challenge and you may enter any crafting project with any theme.
For full details on our rules and on how to enter, please visit our rules page.

Our prizes consist of…

1st Prize: 3 sponsor images
from the collages below, a certificate and a badge.


2nd Prize: 1 sponsor image from the collages below, a certificate and a badge.

3rd Prize:1 sponsor image
from the collages below, a certificate and a badge.

DT Favourites: a certificate and a badge.

Honorable Mention Winners: a certificate and a badge.

Spotlight Winners: a certificate and a badge.

Our sponsors for this month's challenge are

You can find Artsystamper Digitals' Facebook page HERE

Artsystamper Digitals’ Instagram can be found HERE

Artsystamper Digitals can be found on Pinterest HERE

Artsystamper Digitals’ blog can be found HERE


You can see the Fred She Said Facebook page HERE

Fred She Said’s blog can be found HERE

Fred She Said can be found on Pinterest HERE

And, Fred She Said can be found on Instagram HERE
Fred She Said and Artsystamper Digitals have generously supplied these images for this challenge.
Fred She Said


Here's a closer look at the inspiration from our amazing Design Team, using Fred She Said and Artsystamper Digitals' images.









And, finally, for my inspiration
I've used Artsystamper Digitals' Poinsttia Pair Stamps and Papers set, and you can find all the details on my blog, here.
 
We can't wait to see all your creations and we wish you all the best of luck in our challenge. We'll be back at the end of the month to announce our multitude of winners!

Don't forget, every entrant is welcome to take our participation badge to add to your blogs and your Facebook pages.

You can enter your projects by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, just above the coments. Good luck to you all!

If at any time the Linky Tool doesn't appear for you, please use this form to add your entry privately. I will transfer the information provided to add your entry at my earliest possible convenience.

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first challenge - so can someone explain this too me - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration pieces by the design team...thanks so much!
    Hugs,
    Beverly aka Artsystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Mr. Linky appears to be missing on most of the challenges tonight. Here is my link if someone can see it and add it. Thanks. https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2020/11/thinking-of-you-card-using-ching-chou.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's been a problem with Blogger in the last few days, and it's not working at the moment again, no matter what I try. Others have already been successful in adding their entries so please check back later to try adding your entry again.

      Delete
  5. The link is still missing. Here is my next card
    https://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2020/11/jans-digis-november-challenge-anything.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The link is not working again. I tried 3 times to add my card over an hour ago and just kept getting error messages. Tried again just now but still can't add my card. Another challenge that uses the same linky has the same problem. But other blogs using different linkies have no problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having trouble but I'm able to view the linky tool ok.
      If you are still having trouble viewing, please use the backup entry form I've added recently, by clicking the page at the top of the blog.

      https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/p/backup-challenge-entry-form.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. I didn't have a problem viewing the linky tool but part way through it would not allow me to add yesterday's cards. Today's card loaded okay. I will come back later and add yesterday's cards. Have a good day.

      Delete
    3. I was able to see the linky tool just couldn't add my cards, error message came up half way through. Was okay the next day. I have added my cards from 15 November today.

      Delete
  9. For some reason linky will not let me add my card never had a problem before? my card is here
    https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/2020/11/more-christmas.html
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having trouble but I'm able to view the linky tool ok.
      If you are still having trouble viewing, please use the backup entry form I've added recently, by clicking the page at the top of the blog.

      https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/p/backup-challenge-entry-form.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. I can view the linky and I ad my pic then when I click to post it it says error invalid and a load of red instructions---BUT have just tried again and card posted
      Carol x

      Delete